DevOps Engineer- Cross Agents
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
A top-notch leader who demonstrates high professional skills, coaches his team members, and always strives for excellence.
What will you do?
You will, work closely with all R&D teams, use cutting edge technologies as well as home-grown DevOps tools. You will work in a team that will be responsible for designing and implementing DevOps solutions throughout the DevOps pipeline, starting from the SCM and repository management through build and automation orchestration, up until the deployment and configuration steps.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps
- Prior experience in Development life cycle- prior engineering position.
- Excellent knowledge in Jenkins, Git, Git flow, Github, Groovy/pipeline & Programming languages (like Python, Ruby, Bash)
- familiarity with build systems and building C/C++ projects
- Kubernetes, Dockers, and Jenkins as a code.
- CI / CD from build to deployment
- Great communication skills, true team player and pushes limits
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.