SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Looking for a seasoned QA manager to lead the quality of our products across the company, focusing on the management software stack. We are looking for an experienced manager who has gained significant mileage in scaling up the quality of an enterprise product in a time of massive growth in the business.
What will you do?
You will be leading the QA strategy across the company, working with stakeholders from all development groups to release products in short cycles. The challenge is to scale up the existing testing methodology and practise, completing migration from manual to mostly automatic testing while identifying and lifting bottlenecks in processes and testing methodology.
It is a unique opportunity to truly impact the quality and working practises of SentinelOne resulting in a direct and evident impact on the company’s bottom line.
The ideal candidate would have:
The ideal candidate will have strong technical background across many technologies, stacks and disciplines as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing large quality groups (multiple teams) or management roles in adjacent fields such as professional services and system engineering
- Proven ability to lead the migration of manual testing to automated testing in backend systems as well as frontend, being a change agent across the organisation, working with multiple interfaces
- Computer science/engineering degree
- A well organised and methodical approach for building and executing long term work plans
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to upper management and business leaders
- Familiarity with AWS
- Hands on experience working with Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.