Product Designer Lead
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen Endpoint Protection Platform that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral AI, ML, anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at minimum system impact.
Because you will be in charge of one of the most exciting and important Enterprise-grade management applications in the cybersecurity industry today. You will influence the way it will literally look tomorrow.
What will you do?
You will be part of a talented, incredibly awesome product team that is passionate about technology, design, and usability. You will think, brainstorm, solve puzzles, work in collaboration with wonderful people and huge talents. You will transform requirement documents to UX driven pixel perfect UI designs. You may also work with our marketing team and provide amazing designs for the company’s sales and marketing collaterals.
You'll have lots of fun!!!
- Turn complex use cases into intuitive and shippable product experiences
- Craft intuitive and shippable product experiences, leveraging SentinelOne UX design standards and industry best practices.
- Leading features end-to-end, being the main driving force for the entire design cycle across all platforms.
- Produce detailed visuals/mockups/design deliverables utilizing the Sketch app, Zeplin, Invision and/or other prototyping tools
- Detailed user flows/task flows, wireframes, style guide, user journeys, and page flows
- In partnership with product managers, help discover, prioritize and deliver ideas into creative designs.
- Work closely with product managers and the R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful.
- Drive the design vision of the company, working with a cross-functional team.
- Effectively communicate your ideas with the right types of tools at the right time
- Understand business goals and needs and tightly align design efforts
- Solid User-Centered Design approach to solving creative challenges, with demonstrated experience developing experience ecosystems composed of multiple features over several platforms
- Be familiar with user experience design process, and interfaces with product managers and engineering teams.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Min 3+ years of Product Design experience, Hands-on designing interfaces (Preferred: for complex web applications).
- Cybersecurity experience is a huge plus
- Exceptional design skills and creativity
- Facilitation and listening skills. The ability to maintain undivided attention and appreciate interpersonal differences. An openness to opinions that challenge beliefs, and willingness to evolve based on new information.
- The confidence and self-motivation to drive forward projects, that will improve our users’ experience
- Proactive, creative, self-motivated and a fun to work with person
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, InDesign, Zeplin and Sketch.
- An advantage:
- A Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
- Startup or technology working experience
Don't forget to add a link to your protfolio in your CV.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.