Director, Total Rewards
- Own and evolve our Total Rewards programs targeted at retaining the company's competitive position and maximizing associates' productivity, engagement and retention
- Design and recommend global benefits programs by assessing associate requirements, reviewing competitor and general industry practices, and analyzing cost impact/effectiveness
- Develop communication materials and lead training to educate associates on company compensation philosophies and programs
- Partner with HRBPs to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues
- Strategize with the Talent Acquisition team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees
- Ensure alignment with pay and benefits compliance to country-specific regulated programs.
- Prepare materials for Board of Director’s compensation committee meetings and participate in meetings as required.
- Identifies wellness needs and creates, coordinates and implements health and wellness activities and policies aimed at fostering a culture of wellness by improving employee health and well being, via a lens of total well-being (e.g. beyond physical health).
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors to ensure they adhere to established plans, deliver targeted financial results and meet agreed upon service levels.
- Manage the financial performance of well-being initiatives, such as developing and maintaining reporting dashboards with key metrics to be shared with internal stakeholders; developing annual budget estimate.
- Collaborates with Benefits team for Annual Wellness Fair and Annual Benefits Fair.
- Analyze and benchmark data and identify trends and best practices to continually bring new ideas and strategies to the health and well-being initiatives.
- Collects and analyzes data to assess opportunities, trends, and outcomes. Conducts ROI analysis and evaluate programs annually to determine if they are meeting objectives and recommend improvements.
- BA or BS degree required
- 10+ years’ relevant experience in compensation and benefits planning
- Expertise in development of strategy and administration of compensation and benefits
- Significant compensation and benefits plan experience, as well as tax and regulatory knowledge in varied countries and regions
- Executive compensation/Compensation Committee experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.