Cloud Operations Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What will you do?
Cloud Operations Engineer is the person that makes our cloud tick, which is a massive part of our operations. building, managing and maintaining the cloud instances which are the management consoles behind every PoC and over 90% of our customers.
The Cloud Operations engineer is an experienced IT enthusiast with scripting/automation skills (or vice versa), that creates new solutions by development and integration of multiple systems (AWS, Sensu, Grafana, Jenkins, etc).
- Maintain, support and enhance the engineering systems infrastructure.
- Build automation tools to optimize our release processes and production environment
- Automation and integration of complex processes
- Maintenance and development of the continuous deployment systems and processes
- Maintain and support the cloud support systems infrastructure
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years' experience as a DevOps/CloudOps/Production Engineer.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- 2+ years’ experience with large public cloud-based deployments such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure - Must.
- Prior knowledge in automating development processes - advantage.
- Experience with monitoring and SLA management tools - advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams.
- Ability to multitask on multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
- Basic Knowledge in Networking and Databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent education preferred.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.