Senior Director of Talent
What are we looking for?
The Senior Director of Talent will work as a trusted advisor and partner to build programs that scale the organization and build high performing teams.
What will you do?
- Oversee development and execution of recruiting policies and processes
- Leading initiatives regarding workforce planning, succession planning, and key talent development
- Delivering meaningful analytics to inform business decisions
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on local and international legislation that may affect programs and policies
- Experience sourcing for a variety of roles, including administrative, technical, and executive
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Willing to build strong relationships with hiring managers and team members
- Jobvite and LinkedIn super user
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- Exceptional coaching skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers
- A result-oriented individual with a global, collaborative and solutions driven mindset
- Experience effectively communicating in a matrixed, global business environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data and recommend data-driven solutions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; start up experience preferred
- Bachelors’ degree and at least 10 years of recruiting experience with management/supervisory experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; Health, dependent care and commuter FSAs
- Flexible time off program
- Catered lunch Monday-Thursday, breakfast on Fridays, and tons of snacks!
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Career development and cross-functional training opportunities
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.