SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a sharp Frontend Engineer who will take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of a challenging web solution.
What will you do?
You will help us build the next generation scalable web application and lead a team in areas such as RESTful web services, real-time web interfaces, HTML5, security and more. You will develop in the most cutting-edge technologies such as Angular (5). The challenge is to develop an efficient management solution for enterprise customers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with frontend development.
- Proven experience with Angular (2/4/5/6/7) and Typescript.
- Experience with implementing REST APIs.
- Proven experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies/military units.
- A self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Chrome extensions development.
- Enjoys and understands how to create
- Broad knowledge of current web app framework technologies, especially in relation to single page application (SPA).