SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is hiring a Senior Accountant in our rapidly growing Finance and Accounting group. The Senior Accountant will be an integral contributor to the finance and business operations and will have a broad range of responsibilities including all aspects of the monthly close, GL responsibilities, fulfilling the internal and external reporting requirements and developing process efficiencies. The individual in this position must be a self-starter and possess great attention to detail, strong financial acumen and ability to work within a dynamic environment with the passion to help others.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
2. Conducts monthly account reconciliations ensuring accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
3. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies;
4. Performs monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses;
5. Prepare schedules and reports in support of internal management and external audit;
6. Assists in the preparation and analysis of SSP fair values. Monitor compliance with the fair value analysis.
7. Assists with Ad Hoc tasks as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
2. 3+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
3. Advanced knowledge of Excel
4. Must be a self-starter and team player and able to work in a fast pace and rapidly changing environment
5. Experience with monthly and quarterly close activities, account reconciliations, problem resolution, audit schedule preparation and working with external auditors
6. Big 4 public accounting experience and CPA preferred
1. Rigorous devotion to detail and organization, while remaining strategic and flexible
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong customer service approach
3. Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks within minimal supervision
4. Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking abilities
5. Extensive knowledge of MS office skills, specifically MS Excel
6. Working knowledge of NetSuite
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.