Product Manager - SaaS
SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, datacenter and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation and a "bigger picture" understanding. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems from very initial stages to a successful launch
Because you will have the opportunity to design and drive a super sophisticated product as it grows and serves thousands of customers and covers millions of endpoints. You will work in a dynamic, exciting and super competitive industry - Endpoint Security and will influence the way it is shaped tomorrow. You will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, you will be part of an organization that truly values its people and customers.
What will you do?
- You will own major modules and subcomponents within SentinelOne’s management console, from a requirements and scope perspective
- You will talk with customers and prospects to understand their needs and pains. You will also liaise with salespersons, sales engineers, and customer success specialists. You will be customer-obsessed in bringing to market solutions that truly delight our customers.
- You will write high quality requirements and acceptance criteria, in the form of PRDs, epics, user stories, and mockups.
- You will manage the R&D backlog and prioritize features, stories, enhancements and sometimes bugs
- You will own the problem definition and facilitate a process of finding the best solution
- You will work closely with R&D, QA, and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 5 years of experience as a software product manager in the enterprise security industry, preferably with direct experience working on Endpoint Protection (EPP) or Endpoint detection and Response (EDR) solutions.
- A proven track record of managing large complex SaaS B2B products, and delivering monetizable features and enhancements that provide significant value to customers
- Experience working with UX professionals in designing delightful and effective user interfaces that meet customer needs
- You move fast with a growth mindset. You are ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on quality
- Strong technical knowledge and abilities to support and drive the team around you
- You are a great communicator, can tell a story and present (mainly in English).
- Experience in Windows/Linux/MacOS internals operating systems, or server technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies, and specifically big data platforms
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.