Business Development Representative (German language required)
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviours, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
Our company is built upon a foundation of team-players with innovative problem solving skills. We operate with the utmost integrity to represent the SentinelOne brand and support the 'good' within the cyber community. As we enter our next phase of hyper-growth, we're looking for people that will go the extra mile and join in our passion for building a bigger and better SentinelOne. If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity and have a growth mentality, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What you will do?
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns and tools as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and business structure
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products features and new pricing/payment/specials
What experience and skills you should bring?
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Preferred Language skills: English, Dutch, Danish, French, German, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.