Product Manager - IoT Security (Ranger)
SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, datacenter and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Product Manager with strong technical capabilities and a healthy business acumen. This person needs to be fluent in working on complex systems, involving software deployed on endpoints, network protocols, SaaS management console and big data platform. We are looking for a PM capable of taking into account scale, deployment, costs, business targets, vision, competition, customer requirements and suggesting a clear roadmap with prioritized well defined features that will drive growth, sustained product differentiation and business prosperity. This PM will drive our Ranger product that provides differentiated security solutions for enterprise IOT.
What will you do?
- You will take the lead on designing one of the most exciting platforms SentinelOne offers to the market.
- You will have a deep understanding of how the endpoint product works, how the big data platform works and will then define end to end capabilities that will provide differentiation in the competitive market.
- You will manage, define, prioritize and communicate product requirements, product features, capabilities, enhancements and sometimes bug fixes.
- You will build a product roadmap and own the process of forming it into a plan for execution, including defining product phases enabling gradual release at SentinelOne’s intensive delivery pace.
- You will manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions
- You will write PRDs and user stories, prioritize features, enhancements and sometimes bugs
- You will work closely with various R&D teams (Console, Big Data, Endpoints, Research), UX/UI designers, Knowledge owners, QA, and field-services (e.g. MDR and Support) to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- You will listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their needs, their pain points and propose solutions
- You will understand the market, competition, and customer requirements in depth.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management and in shipping successful (especially SaaS and endpoints) products at scale.
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics.
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product and other team members success as your own success.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics), network-security technologies (network security, firewalls, network segmentation), endpoint computing platforms (Windows, Linux and macOS).
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Innovator by nature. Ability to think out of the box and enjoy uncharted waters
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Proven experience in one of the following: Network management/security, IOT security, Cloud security, Endpoint security
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.