Senior Sales Engineer
What are we looking for?
The Senior Sales Engineer role is a critical part of our pre-sales team. This individual will work on the largest and most complex accounts and customers in the world. This is not a day-to-day Sales Engineering role, as this individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching the business value of a revolutionary technology to C-level executives, forensic engineers and security practitioners. This will be our first hire into KSA.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will not only deal with our technology, but also educate customers and prospects on aspects of IR, SOC, Security Architecture, and SecDevOps. This may include presenting at various conferences. This role must understand the company and product strategy and be able to speak to how they map to the changing cyber landscape. Besides pre-sales activities this role can be assigned to strategically important company projects or initiatives.
The Senior Sales Engineer role is paired with the Middle Eastern sales leadership to ensure alignment to the most critical deals.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Should have an understanding of Enterprise Security Architecture and how the individual components work together at some level, including Firewalls, CASB, Endpoints, Proxies, IPAMs, etc.
- Should have the ability to read and write basic scripts (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc) and leverage APIs.
- Must be able to think strategically, understand, and articulate how changes in the space impact companies, products, and POCs.
- Must be well spoken and confident in briefing prospects, analysts, and customers.
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences.
- Help ensure technical wins in the Evaluation/POC process. Currently this team has a 96% win rate.
- Team Oriented and Collaborative.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in at least two of the following cyber security areas in an operational or consultant role;
- Incident Response
- Security Operation (SOC)
- Security Architecture and solutioning
- Security Research
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. In addition to this, you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.