Technical Account Manager
Today, the groundbreaking technology they built is turning heads and changing mindsets across the industry about the future of endpoint protection.And this is just the beginning.
As a TAM you will directly work with SentinelOne enterprise customers to drive adoption and continued value of our products and services and develop new business opportunities. You will create and maintain long-term relationships with SentinelOne strategic customers, manage complex implementation and onboarding projects, consulting assignments and technical escalations, and work closely with SentinelOne teams (Dev, Product, Security, Sr. Management, Support). You will become a technical authority of the S1 technology while constantly improving best practices for the SentinelOne solutions and services.
- Own overall relationship with assigned large-scale clients while creating the platform for continuing value growth and re-purchase loyalty toward SentinelOne solution.
- Lead complex implementation and onboarding projects for S1 products and services.
- Deliver professional and technical account management services following the best practices and established procedures through proactive communication, strategic advisory, technical project management, service reviews, escalation management, training and more.
- Work independently to evaluate a customer’s environment and architecture to deliver the appropriate design and integration solution while maintaining a high satisfaction rate. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating customers' business needs, infrastructure, security and compliance requirements.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Support teams as well as Upper Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, resolve technical & business issues, defining feature requests, identifying growth opportunities, and collecting customers’ feedback
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating best practices guides and video tutorials.
- At least 3 years experience in field engineering: Senior support engineer (tier 3-4)/Technical Account Manager/Pre-Sales
- Strong application and/or Endpoint security background
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with Enterprise customers - Required
- Excellent customer oriented individual, a problem solver
- Professional and articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Fast learner, team player, problem solver, ability to work in fluctuating workload environment and with a globally dispersed, cross cultural team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with host base (endpoint agent) security solutions is preferred
- Multi OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux (mobile platforms - an advantage)
- Training delivery experience - Required
- MongoDB experience preferred, any previous DB (queries and basic programming) acceptable
- Previous scripting experience. At minimum a working knowledge of Python, PHP, and Unix shell scripts
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.