Senior Automation Developer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who have a passion for the quality field, who start by understanding the product’s “guts” and then find ways to beat it.
People who think “automation”, are versatile and know exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality. At SentinelOne, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
What will you do?
You will be in charge of writing and maintaining of our automation infrastructure. Part of your responsibility will be to supply the environment to run and execute the tests on machines supply (virtual and physical), reporting tools, utilities, deployments setup, etc.
In addition, you will develop automated test cases for the product modules and features.
You will work with the product developers (RnD) and QA Engineers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 4+ years of proven experience in infrastructure/backend development
- 2+ years experience in writing automated test scripts in Python, Java or equivalent
- Deep understanding of CI lifecycle, from build creation to deployment and tests
- Proven experience with Shell/Batch/PowerShell scripting and strong SW design capabilities
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with a complex Client/Server environment
- Experience with VMware vSphere Web Services API- an advantage
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner.