Sr. IT Engineer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sr. IT Manager with extensive experience in providing IT support for multi-site infrastructures while supporting users in-person and over the phone. Our IT Manager must be a great team player who can also work independently with a proactive approach. Successful candidates will have a service-oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Vast hands-on experience with maintaining networking equipment and firewalls such as Juniper switches and Fortigate.
- Familiarity with network protocols and the ability to troubleshoot network traffic.
- Demonstrable experience maintaining Linux, macOS and Windows OS including Active Directory in multisite Infrastructure, WDS/MDT, GROUP POLICY, WSUS.
- Significant background in network monitoring tools Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Vast hands-on experience with VMware & vCenter.
- Vast hands-on Experience with G-Suite, Office365, Veeam, Okta and storage management including NFS, CIFS, and ISCSI
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous paid Company holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.