Who Are We?
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic, talented recruiter to join our HR team! You will own the entire recruiting lifecycle - posting new reqs, sourcing and screening candidates, closing candidates, sending offers, and everything in between. You are excited about improving yourself and your team, sharing our company vision and culture with candidates, and of course, creating the best possible experience for candidates and hiring managers.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Experience in managing recruitment process end to end
- Eagerness to perfect recruiting processes and programs
- Ability to prioritize in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and have outstanding communication skills
- Experience sourcing sales roles
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Willing to build strong relationships with hiring managers and team members
- Experience maintaining employee referral program
- Comfortable with reporting and analytics
- Jobvite and LinkedIn super user
- 5+ years of experience recruiting in high tech
- Startup and cyber security experience a plus
You will make an impact by bringing in the best talent that will bring our company to the next level, and help us protect our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.