Product Manager - Cyber Security
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation and a "bigger picture" understanding. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems from very initial stages to a successful launch
Because you will have the opportunity to design and drive product planning for a super sophisticated product at its initial stages. you will work in a dynamic, exciting industry (Cyber Security) and will influence the way it shaped tomorrow. You will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
What will you do?
- Be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- Listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their pains and problems.
- Understand the market, competition, and customer requirements in depth.
- Guide products from concept phase to launch by working closely with customers, sales engineers, R&D and Research teams.
- Break down complex and revolutionary concepts into functional requirements.
- Define product phases to allow gradual release at SentinelOne intensive delivery pace.
- Test product performance and iterate quickly to improve.
- Build a product roadmap and own the process of forming it into a plan for execution.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management and in shipping successful Security (especially endpoints) products at scale.
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics), endpoint computing platforms (Windows, Linux and macOS)
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.