Technical Account Manager
We are on an exciting journey to revolutionise the endpoint security space with our groundbreaking technology and approach.
Our company is built upon a foundation of team-players with innovative problem solving skills. We operate with the utmost integrity to represent the S1 brand and support the 'good' within the cyber community. As we enter our next phase of hyper-growth, we're looking for people that will go the extra mile and join in our passion for building a bigger and better SentinelOne.
If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity and have a growth mentality, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Technical Account Manager (TAM), that will perform as a key technical interface between our strategic customers and SentinelOne internal groups (R&D, Research and Product).
You will be responsible to help our customers with their technical issue, maintaining customer satisfaction and build a long-term relationship. You will deliver premium services, work with cutting-edge technology and become the world-class endpoint security subject matter expert.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multi-role responsibilities, and who bring enthusiasm to the job.
Because you will work on real-world problems with risks of millions of dollars (protecting against Ransomware and other threats) and make an impact by preventing our customers from appearing in the global news after being attacked. You will be joining a technologically cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and of our core platform. You will meet extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
What will you do?
As a TAM you will directly work with SentinelOne large-scale enterprise customers to drive adoption and continued value of our products and services and develop value growth and re-purchase loyalty toward SentinelOne solution.
You will be responsible to handle your customer’s technical issues end to end.
You will create and maintain long-term relationships with SentinelOne strategic customers, manage complex implementation, onboarding projects, and deployments.
You will become a technical authority of the SentinelOne technology while constantly improving best practices for the SentinelOne solutions and services. You will travel up to 20% and work from the main office in Tel-Aviv, Israel or Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 3 years of proven experience in field engineering: Support/Professional Services/hands on Technical Account Manager – Required
- Experience working with Enterprise customers - Required
- Strong project management skills – Required
- Strong troubleshooting and technical skills – Required
- Excellent customer oriented individual, prioritising and problem solver approach - Required
- Training Experience - Required
- Networking (TCP/IP) - Required
- Former experience working in a cyber security or a networking company - an advantage
- Extensive working experience with rest API - an advantage
- Experience with multiple OS: Windows, Mac & Linux with technical practical experience - a very strong advantage
- English required and articulate with excellent written communication skills.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.