VP of Global Support & Customer Success
Who are we?
SentinelOne is lead by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior leader who can lead our post sales organization, and engagement with key customers to drive success, retention and adoption of SentinelOne technology. Reporting to the CEO, and executive team, you will play a critical role in helping SentinelOne scale its growth.
What will you do?
- Scale a strong global team of customer success and technical support. Manage a team of over 30 individuals, managers and directors.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Sales, Solutions Engineering and Product Management, to manage escalation processes and provide feedback on product quality and features.
- Improve customer experience, team efficiency and processes. Drive content development and adoption of support knowledge base through our user community.
- Collaborate with key customer stakeholders and internal teams to develop and execute on a customer-specific strategy ensuring maximized and sustained value through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Optimize (and be accountable for) the short and long-term revenue potential of each customer partnership.
- Operate at both a strategic and a tactical level to improve outcomes, customer satisfaction, success and growth.
- Define strategic goals for the organization, set its vision and tone.
- Act as an advisor to the internal teams and leadership to provides insight on status of customer accounts. Provide input to development, sales, marketing, and support as well as other appropriate internal groups regarding customer business priorities and feedbacks
- Serve as customer advocate, engage and facilitate any teams necessary to support the customer relationship and ensure a seamless experience.
- Benchmark key metrics and direct the collection of data to demonstrate value. Drive reference ability and support Marketing programs (case studies, industry webinars, customer success stories etc.).
- Travel might be required for managing key accounts as well as building rapport and processes with internal teams - up to 20%
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- 10+ years experience in B2B enterprise customer-facing roles
- 5+ years in a senior management role (group leader/director)
- Demonstrated track record of building and scaling worldwide support operations in cybersecurity (Endpoint or network security preferred)
- Proven technical background; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Phenomenal communication skills, presentation skills are a plus.
- Great mediation skills, ability to manage escalations and resolve conflicts.
- Team-player: proven ability to work across functions such as Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management. Innovative, passionate, self-propelled and results-driven leader with a "can do" attitude.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events