What are we looking for?
Must be proficient with going into depth with all the touch-points of our solution. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives.
Further, the ideal candidate should also be able to function as a business, information, and infrastructure architect in a pinch, at a minimum.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint cyber defense
- Achieve mastery of all SentinelOne technologies
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the mid- to large customers
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle. Initially, the candidate will support the customer through to implementation, however, in the near future this candidate will be predominantly a pre-sales engineer.
- Must have basic knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Drive the Evaluation/POC process
- Travel 25-50% possible.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.