Senior HR Director
What are we looking for?
The Senior HR Director will work as a trusted advisor and partner to build programs that scale the organization and build high performing teams. Reporting to the VP of Global HR, this position will provide strategic HR Business Partner support to the Executive and Sales teams.
What will you do?
As the Senior HR Director your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with department leaders to create high performing organizations with a focus on employee engagement and team effectiveness
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of planned organization strategy and programs to department and team leads
- Overseeing development and execution of HR policies and processes
- Leading initiatives regarding workforce planning, succession planning, and key talent development
- Delivering meaningful analytics to inform business decisions
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on local and international legislation that may affect programs and policies
- Ensuring departments have HR strategic support and clear communication channels with HR
- Improving Compensation and Total Reward structures
- Providing guidance and solutions to employee relations issues
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- Exceptional coaching skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers
- A result-oriented individual with a global, collaborative and solutions driven mindset
- Experience effectively communicating in a matrixed, global business environment
- Skills to facilitate and drive meetings and discussions to deliver productive outcomes to diverse audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data and recommend data-driven solutions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; start up experience preferred
- Bachelors’ degree and at least 10 years of HR experience and management/supervisory experience preferred
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; Health, dependent care and commuter FSAs
- Flexible time off program
- Catered lunch Monday-Thursday, breakfast on Fridays, and tons of snacks!
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Career development and cross-functional training opportunities