VP of Global HR
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Global HR will provide strategic direction to the entire organization. The candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of the Global HR strategy for SentinelOne.
The VP of Global HR will lead the long term global strategy for the entire organization, focusing on attracting and retention of high-quality talent; defining efficient and scalable operations; as well as driving a culture of employee engagement.
The successful candidate will lead and administer the talent operations/human resources function including recruitment, compensation, employee relations, and training. Building a culture based on the company’s core values will be the highest priority.
This is a strategic and hands-on position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with senior leaders to establish credibility as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions.
- Keep succession planning, career development, and performance management processes with results aligning with the company’s goals.
- Identify critical metrics to assess and measure impact and results.
- Drive organizational improvements and decision-making by translating the strategic and tactical business plans into Global HR strategy and operational plans.
- 10+ years of people-oriented management experience in a company leadership role
- Solid understanding and experience of various HR functions including Global HR initiatives, growth, and alignment
- Knowledge of federal and state employment, wage, and salary laws and regulations
- Experience serving as an advisor to the C-Suite and the senior leadership team
- Have an extremely positive, happy and energetic personality.
You will have the opportunity to join a global successful company, with amazing people, a great team and huge challenges. You will work with the very BEST in an environment that wants and will help you to succeed.
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference, impact and drive your agenda.
You will also enjoy the following:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events