Product Marketing Evangelist
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What will you do?
SentinelOne Product Marketing Evangelist will promote SentinelOne EPP and EDR through content creation, technical product positioning and messaging to increase brand awareness and help with recruiting talents.
- Initiate, lead and execute PR opportunities in Israeli media, including digital and other brand awareness opportunities
- Manages brand voice of company in local market and ensure all external marketing activities are, optimized, promoted and managed
- Initiate, plan and execute technical meetups to help positioning SentinelOne as a leader in cyber security and to help in talent recruiting
- Understand SentinelOne competitive analysis and strategy to help identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and deliver product and thought leadership
- Trains employees to monitor & engage in social media
- Content creation:
- Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information internally and externally.
- Identity thought leadership and topics for publications - including research, information gathering, technical investigation, testing, publishing.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns. Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics), endpoint computing platforms (especially macOS), virtualization (VmWare, Citrix), and cloud (AWS, Azure). Deep understanding of the enterprise data center, along with cloud and virtualization technologies. Of all areas listed, endpoint experience is a big plus!
- Business or Technical postgraduate degree.
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills. Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability. Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team member.
- Team player that can operate without close supervision, including a remote work. Conduct detailed reporting of timelines and tasks progress and completion.