Manager, Global System Integrators
What will you do:
- Architect and build a detailed GSI Got- to- market strategy
- Own full responsibility for the strategic global management of the EMEA based GSI’s, and work with local Channel management on the tactical execution of those strategies.
- Build innovative programs to drive market differentiation, growth and continuity
- Evaluate market opportunities to partner with new System Integrators, especially in target geographies
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths to accounts including, but not limited to customer relationships and contracts.
Who we are looking for:
- Significant experience in sales, business development and partner management
- Minimum 5 years of experience driving and coordinating complex and strategic sales engagements with or within a Global Systems Integrator.
- Ability to drive development and execution of complex contract processes.
- Deep sales experience and discipline to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and deal execution through entire sales cycle
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Proven experience driving revenue through partners with structured programs
- Security experience required, endpoint experience a plus.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.