SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
Hiring for this role is limited to US Citizens only under various Federal laws and regulations
What are we looking for?
- Looking for the right person to build and lead an independent validation, verification, and quality team. The focus of this team is on the full SaaS offering provided by SentinelOne. We are looking for an experienced manager who has gained significant mileage in scaling up the quality of an enterprise product in a time of massive growth in the business.
What will you do?
- You will be leading, building and executing an independent V&V QA strategy for SentinelOne’s Federal SaaS offered service.
- Your team will serve as iV&V for the SentinelOne SW development, reviewing objective evidence during the activities performed in the SSDLC for each major release
- The team will also develop automated and independent testing for critical areas of the SSDLC
- Your team will also provide independent “blackbox” end to end quality testing of all components and workflows of SentinelOne’s SaaS offering,
- Your Team will evaluate third party software that is used to build the SW, or used in conjunction with our SW in the production environment
- Your team will maintain the SaaS testing environment in configuration control using change management.
- Your team will write and maintain a body of policies, plans, standards, procedures and work instructions
- Your team will participate in yearly audits, cooperating with auditors and regulatory bodies to achieve new certifications and maintain existing certifications
What skills and knowledge you should bring?
- 4 year degree required, CS or SW Engineering preferred
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Independent Verification and Validation positions with SW or systems, working in regulated industry.
- Experience using IEEE 1012 or another V&V standard
- ISO 2700x, or ISO 900x experience a plus (equivalent experience with NQA-1, IEEE, CSA standards)
- Experience creating a QA department, iV&V department or starting a similar group (staffing, training, leading) in a regulated industry
- Coding experience with SW or ICS systems preferred
- Strong Configuration Management skills, with experience in maintaining SW, SW Tools, and third party SW within configuration control.
- Testing experience writing test plans and producing test reports for audit review
- Ability to communicate clearly and present findings, reports, and other briefing materials to cross functional teams, auditors and management required.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security practices in SW engineering (secure-by-design, secure coding, test driven development etc)
- Experience with code testing tools such as open source SW analyzers, static code analyzers, dynamic code analyzers and similar.
- Experience with automation (puppet, ansible, or generalized SOAR work) At least 10 years of experience in managing large quality groups (multiple teams) or management roles in adjacent fields such as professional services and system engineering
- Proven ability to lead the migration of manual testing to automated testing in backend systems as well as frontend, being a change agent across the organisation, working with multiple interfaces
- Familiarity with AWS
- Hands on experience working with Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will joina cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.