Test & Automation Engineer - Agents layer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who have a passion for the quality field, who start by understanding the product’s “guts” and then find ways to beat it.
People who think automation and quality, are versatile and know exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality. At SentinelOne, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
What will you do?
You will design test plans that challenge the product and design, develop the required utilities and implement the automated test cases.
You will work closely with the product managers and SW developers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years experience in SW testing, testing methodologies and strategy
- 2+ years experience in writing automated test scripts in Python
- Deep understanding of CI lifecycle, from build creation to deployment and tests
- Proven experience with python infrastructures for testing (such as pytest), and strong SW design capabilities
- Experience with Jenkins, VMware's ESX based environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and system understanding ability
- Experience with working with a complex Client/Server environment
- Organized, meticulous, strong self management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner.
- B.sc/B.A. in computer science or engineering - an advantage
- Security background - an advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.