Malware campaigns hunter & researcher
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented, customer facing security researchers, people that are hungry for knowledge, curious, explorers, observents, and ready “to catch them all”. If you love computers but hate malwares, familiar with attack techniques and want to expose the next APT - we’re looking for you.
Because you will meet extraordinary challenges facing the newest malwares and tech obstacles and overcoming them. You will work with the very BEST in the industry in a flexible and independent environment.
You will be the first to hunt & uncover the greatest malware campaigns out there!
What will you do?
You will be responsible for hunting and reversing the newest malwares and exploits out there. You will be designing methods to detect a wide range of malware types and campaigns. You will escort clients’ team and investigate advanced clients’ environment in search of the next unique campaigns and exploits out there.
You will be developing and using internal research tools, intelligence infrastructures, and investigate the spread and the new techniques you’ll find.
You will also be encouraged to write white papers, blogs and articles of your findings.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Familiarity with the malware world (how malware operate, infamous families, evasion and exploitation techniques).
- Experienced with Python, C, and SQL.
- Proven global customer-facing experience, fluent English.
- Experience in malware analysis (statically and dynamically) and reverse engineering (x86/x64).
- Sufficient OS Internals knowledge - understanding how core system components (Process and Threads, Virtual Memory and more) work behind the scenes in Windows/Linux/Mac.
- Experienced with analysis tools, such as: IDA, WinDBG, SysInternals and more.
- Understanding of existing AVs internals - advantage.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.