SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who is a fast learner, is not afraid to make changes and bring in ideas, and has a "get things done" mentality.
A team player with “can do” mentality with large production scale experience to join our DevOps team.
What will you do?
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
- Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting
reviewto make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer
- Background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Experience with AWS and ELK
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and Jenkins.
- Ability to write scripts and automation using Ansible/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Proven experience in large scale production environment.
- Knowledge of best practices in an always-up, always-available service.
- Working knowledge of databases SQL/NoSQL
- Hard debugging skills and deep understanding
- knowledge in Git.
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.