Director of Marketing Operations
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for an innovative, experienced Director of Marketing Operations to manage and support the goals of the Marketing operations team. The ideal candidate will deliver key insights and recommendations optimizing the performance of the Marketing department, Marketing campaigns, and programs within the organization.
What will you do?
- Lead, manage and support SentinelOne's marketing operations team.
- Perform planning, budget tracking and forecasting of the marketing operations department.
- Manage and deliver Marketing automation processes and projects from inception to maintenance.
- Build, maintain and deliver a complete digital roadmap and project schedule.
- Set marketing goals, campaign priorities and recommend initiatives to achieve goals.
- Work closely with sales organizations to optimize the flow of leads.
- Set appropriate goals aligning the company’s overall initiatives and strategy.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Demonstrated experience in a Marketing operations.
- Understanding of Marketing processes, digital Marketing, web content planning and content lifecycle management.
- Experience with Marketing automation platforms and Marketing technology systems.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and individuals of all levels of management and employees
- Ability to monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Bachelors’ degree as well as a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events