Marketing Director- APJ
With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
Our company is built upon a foundation of team-players with innovative problem solving skills. We operate with the utmost integrity to represent the SentinelOne brand and support the 'good' within the cyber community. As we enter our next phase of hyper-growth, we're looking for people that will go the extra mile and join in our passion for building a bigger and better SentinelOne. If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity and have a growth mentality, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the role:
- Execute marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty for the APJ Sales & Channel teams. These integrated marketing programs may include: roadshows & seminars, webinars, partner activities, digital campaigns, social media, direct mailer campaigns
- Provide logistical support pre-event, including communication and program management/fulfilment, and onsite/post-event if necessary
- Manage vendor relationships, program budget and ad hoc projects
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify new programs to enhance lead generation
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Become familiar with marketing and operational tools such as SFDC, Marketo, Adobe Illustrator
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience creating and managing field and virtual events
- Grit & tenacity to help build a region from scratch
- Fervent attitude and passion to drive a large region as a one man band covering all aspects of Marketing.
- Ability to project manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Ability to be innovative as well as work in a collaborative environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Knowledge of the APJ region, opening new territories
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.