Channel Account Manager
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
- Working to build strong, productive relationships with existing partners, recruiting and onboarding new partners, and focusing on growing new business opportunities within each partner.
- Maintain a regional partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, etc) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Proactively communicate with SentinelOne sales leaders on the channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers.
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved.
- Validate that partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment.
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with extensive relationships.
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.