Customer Success Manager
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time. SentinelOne is led by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks.
What are we looking for?
Join the Customer Success & Professional Services organization of SentinelOne and be a strong leader responsible for overseeing the activities of the technical services team. We are looking for a seasoned customer success leader to lead cross-functionally and deliver maximum value for our customers. In this role, you will be building out the SentinelOne Customer Success program for both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in leading post sales organizations, and engagement with key customers to drive success, retention and adoption of enterprise solutions. The manager implements business strategies and is responsible for the profitability of the company’s technical services activity. The manager of Customer Success will be our customer’s ambassador working closely with Sales, Support, Product, Marketing and Engineering to ensure optimal customer experience.What will you do?
- Lead, coach, train and develop a team of high performing, geographically dispersed Customer Success Managers to help them drive towards individual and team targets
- Provide the team with guidance on building and maintaining strong customer relationships; serve as a coach in navigating challenging customer situations
- Design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed adoption, retention, and growth objectives
- Partner with sales, renewals, and consulting leadership to drive business outcomes
- Be a thought leader and establish executive relationships with key customers
- Create a culture of accountability and execution through
- Drive successful solution adoption, customer value, retention
andexpansion goals ultimately improving customer lifetime journey and value.
- Hire and retain a best in class CSM team
clearlydefined team and individual performance goals and communicate those to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning/review sessions
- Some travel required 20% of the time
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 6+ years of experience managing enterprise-level customer relationships with a successful track record of driving retention and growth
- 3+ years of experience managing a team; a natural leader and passionate coach who inspires his/her team to elevate performance.
- Collaborative team player with track record of partnering with sales and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results, help identify and close new business, and drive retention
- Ability to thrive in
a highgrowth, fast pacedenvironment and adapt quickly to changing demands Datadecision maker with a strong focus on execution driven
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with key executives
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done.
- Strong operational rigor and effective project management skills; able to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve results
- Tech savvy and excited to learn SentinelOne products; ability to evangelize our cloud content management platform alongside a team of CSMs.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and experience