Sr. Customer Success Manager
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time
What are we looking for?
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a seasoned relationship expert with technical orientation to assist in managing our Customer lifecycle and functional customer programs for our rapidly growing install base.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
What will you do?
- Own overall one-to-many and Digital touch strategies for onboarding, adoption and nurturance of customers leading to repeatable successes.
- Use toolsets and resources to develop and manage programs for orchestration and automation at scale for mid-market and SMB customer segments providing insight to all internal stakeholders and account teams.
- Work with Customers and internal teams to establish success criteria and methodology to aid the customer in achieving their goals, maintaining excellence with SentinelOne products and foster promoters.
- Represent and advocate Customer needs, issues and feedback cross-departmentally.
- Expand and utilize Customer Success platform and health model to engage with unhealthy Customers proactively and remove blockers.
What skills and knowledge you should bring?
- Possess a Customer-centric approach, you enjoy working with Customers and establishing strong relationships.
- Prior experience leading and building in a Customer Services focused role (Customer Success, Customer Care, Support, etc.) or equivalent history of increasing Customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Prior experience building one-to-many and digital touch strategies
- Familiar with Customer Success tools and platforms
- Adept at managing Customer expectations that results in high Customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills. Ability to understand Customer’s challenges and advise on best practices.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with Customers from diverse cultures.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Experience with Totango (or other Customer Success tools), Pendo or SalesForce.
- Previous Security industry experience or demonstrated understanding of cyber security and terminology.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will joina cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.