Senior C++ Engineer - Static Engine Team
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented researchers, people who look at the world differently, who explore, "hunt", live to beat the system and challenge it. People who are in a pursuit to outsmart the malware and overcome it.
Because you will meet extraordinary challenges facing the newest
You will influence the design of a disruptive product that will shape the security industry of tomorrow.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for defining, researching and implementing features for static malware detection on various platforms.
The position consists of a special mix of research and development of a cutting-edge malware detection system. We are looking for someone who understands the worlds of Cyber Security and Machine Learning to take part
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 5 years experience in C, C++
- Excellent understanding of security, malware
- Reverse Engineering or malware analysis experience
- Understanding of system design and OS concepts
- Ability to lead an operational system end-to-end, from planning to development and unit-testing
- Knowledge in statistics and machine learning
- OS internals understanding (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Previous experience with security-oriented development
- Understanding of AV software internals