SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Support Engineer, reporting to the EMEA Support manager, to join the growing SentinelOne Support organization.
This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers, development and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
Provide grade A support for our growing Enterprise customers base in the EMEA / APAC region on a Monday - Friday basis.
Lead burning escalations from end to end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue. Investigate thoroughly diving deep into the source code, together with our All-star R&D team to provide a detailed root cause analysis to our customers. Work closely with Product management acting as the customers' advocate.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor degree in a technical field [advantage]
- Knowledge in Python
- Minimum of three years experience in customer support or a customer-facing technical role
- Proficient in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Minimum 2 years experience in Mac, and Linux
- Network/Endpoint Security background
- Excellent customer-oriented individual, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Independent, responsible result driven team player.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.