DevOps & SRE Team Lead
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Applicative DevOps Team-Lead for the Big Data Group who is a fast learner, is not afraid to make changes and bring in ideas and comes with a "can do" attitude. We are looking for a Devops expert with leadership capabilities, a team player, passionate about large scale production systems with relevant experience with such systems that can lead a DevOps team and can take ownership of E2E.
The ideal candidate will apply their strong software development skills in the DevOps realm. At our scale of business, we must treat all DevOps operations as first-class software products.
What will you do?
- Lead a DevOps team as part of the Big Data Group to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Lead the infrastructure side of a very large scale and complex system. There are thousands of nodes, tens of thousands of PODs, and many millions of events per second across multiple geographies.
- Lead the design and implement appropriate environments for those large scale applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
- Leading the Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in leading a DevOps team.
- Substantial knowledge in AWS services and ecosystem. GCP and Azure - advantage
- Hands on experience managing large scale private AWS cloud environments
- 5 years of hands-on experience with scripting languages such as: Python, Groovy. Ruby
- Proven experience in designing Kubernetes clusters that span thousands of PODs with preference to using KOPS. GKE - Advantage.
- Experience in the Big Data domain (HDFS,S3,Spark,Flink).
- Team player, good time-management skills, Interpersonal and communication skills.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.