SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Executive Assistant. This is a highly visible role, and this person will have constant interaction with all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. Additionally, they will have experience in a startup environment, excellent communication skills, and a customer service attitude. This person will be an integral part of developing and driving a positive company culture. We are looking for a team player willing to roll up their sleeves and do any task!
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the following:
- Strategically and proactively manage the CEO’s calendar and daily schedule.This includes overseeing and vetting a high volume of meeting requests, understanding context and the bigger picture to make sound judgment with calendaring decisions, discerning priorities between conflicting meetings, and thoughtfully and independently navigating last minute schedule changes.
- Schedule and help coordinate all details (hotel, transportation, meals, meeting/session coordination) for various internal and external offsite meetings, site visits, etc.
- Take the lead in the coordination of all hands and VP meetings, and assist with content creation as needed.
- Responsible for making travel arrangements for CEO and managing/submitting associated expenses.
- Send and distribute mail, manage FedEx account and shipments.
- Assist employees and executives with various things like ordering business cards, scanning and routing documents, collecting signatures, etc.
- Evaluate service and cost of vendors, review invoices for accuracy, and ensure invoices are submitted for payment in a timely manner.
- Manage relationship with landlord.
- Help with execution of employee experience initiatives and activities (e.g. acknowledging birthdays, coordinating team outings, etc.).
- Assist with planning and executing events including happy hours, holiday parties, all hands, etc.
- Creatively design and implement various methods of nurturing a fun and productive environment.
- Analyze current facilities related policies and procedures, and suggest ways to improve.
- Provide similar remote support for our office in Eugene, OR
What experience and knowledge should you bring?
- BA in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a high tolerance for change and pressure
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to maintain a professional business appearance and attitude at all times
- Excellent organizational skills, and an attention to detail balanced with the drive to get things done
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgment
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive tools
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, manage time effectively and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies, procedures, workflows, etc.
- Experience with project management and budget tracking
- Social media savvy and creativity a huge plus!
- EA experience in a startup or hyper growth environment a huge plus!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; Health, dependent care and commuter FSAs
- Flexible time off program
- Catered lunch Monday-Thursday, breakfast on Fridays, and tons of snacks!
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Career development and cross-functional training opportunities