SRE - Site Reliability Manager
Who are we?
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time. We’re 400 strong, serving over 2,700 customers to date, including 3 of the Fortune10. This is your chance to join the endpoint revolution.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sustaining Engineer that will be part of R&D and work as a bridge between Support and Engineering, providing Enterprise Level technical support to customers and partners, and ultimately drive complete resolution to complex issues. Personal development is a key area of focus including self-directed research into platforms and security technology, and ability to leverage end to end labs to further understanding of security landscapes. The role is local to Eugene, Oregon and we are happy to offer a relocation package.
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs.
- Be able to work independently, but also work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Channel, Support, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for technology.
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand various code languages (Python, Java, Scala, Go)
- Ability to fix small bugs in the code as well as write external tools for enhancing production support
- Network and web troubleshooting and debugging skills; experience using Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark
- Proficient in Linux OS architecture, installation, administration, troubleshooting, and networking
- Working knowledge of network and system architectures such as servers, databases, load balancers, and routers.
- Big data at large scale experience:
- AWS services knowledge, such as S3/Kinesis
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably a BS in a science or technology) or equivalent work experience.
- Prior exposure and ability in reading OS level logs, system logs, and proprietary application logs.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Fully stocked office in Eugene’s vibrant downtown
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.