SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a sharp Frontend Engineer who will take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of a challenging web solution.
What will you do?
You will help us build the next generation scalable web application and lead a team in areas such as RESTful web services, real-time web interfaces, HTML5, security and more. You will develop in the most cutting-edge technologies such as Angular (5). The challenge is to develop an efficient management solution for enterprise customers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with frontend development.
- Proven experience with Angular (2/4/5/6/7) and Typescript.
- Experience with implementing REST APIs.
- Proven experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies/military units.
- A self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Chrome extensions development.
- Enjoys and understands how to create
- Broad knowledge of current web app framework technologies, especially in relation to single page application (SPA).
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.