SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a shark/top notch/you name it :) Recruitment Manager, to lead, own and manage the entire recruitment domain in our TLV site. In order to nail this role, you need to lead the recruitment team, to be engaged with the managers and bring your added value, think creatively, bring your own agenda and drive a winning spirit to achieve your goals. Needless to say..., passion, sense of humor and great attitude are mandatory for the HR team :)
What will you do?You will lead and mentor the recruitment team, set professional goals while taking care of the personal development. You will drive the entire recruitment domain, end-to-end, create partnerships with hiring managers and bring your added value to the recruitment domain. You will be responsible for bringing new initiatives and building recruitment strategy that meets business goals. As part of a fast growing startup you will own and drive cross company projects, both globally and internally.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 6+ years experience as a Recruitment Manager (from 1st class companies), leading recruitment team and driving the recruitment life-cycle end to end.
- Proven experience in developing creative initiatives and top-notch execution.
- Hold outstanding relationships with your R&D hiring managers and talents, in order to collaborate together.
- Passionate about managing and pushing multiple projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment.
- Great team player, awesome sense of humor, and passion for people.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.