Group Lead - Windows
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands-on star-leader, that could mentors our talents, own technical discussions and takes hard and challenging technical decisions.
Because you will work on real world problems with risks of millions of dollars (protecting against Ransomware and other threats), and make an impact by preventing our customers from appearing in global news after being attacked. You will be joining a technologically cutting edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and building of our core platform. You will meet extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
What will you do?
You will mentor your talents, guide them at challenging technical brainstorming and decisions. You will collaboratively drive technical projects and provide leadership for engineers' team, in an innovative and fast paced environment. You will be the owner for vertical responsibility: from defining the road-map and technical direction of your team, leading development and delivering the products, to ensuring their quality.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or a Tech Lead in the areas of OS internals (security, storage, etc.)
- 6+ years' experience in C, C++
- Excellent understanding of the Windows Internals
- Data driven decision taking and prioritizing approaches
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to lead a feature from planning to development and unit-testing
- Previous experience with security-oriented development - Advantage
- Reversing or malware analysis experience - Advantage
- Kernel development experience- an advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.