Core Backend Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What will you do?
You will take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of a large-scale management solution for cloud environments. You will work on big data processing and cloud-related aspects such as multi-tenancy, high availability & agility, SQL and NoSQL DB, Redis, security and more. The challenge is to develop an efficient large-scale cloud management solution in a heavily used production environment for enterprise customers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies or military units
- A self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture. A person who likes to have an impact and can lead features from definition to execution
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with backend development for a large-scale system using object-oriented methodologies.
- Experience with python and its web framework or experience from C#/Java frameworks
- Experience with SQL (postgreSQL)
- Broad knowledge of current cloud technologies and services such as in AWS - Advantage
- Experience with large-scale management systems – Advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.