Core Backend Engineer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What will you do?
You will take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of a large-scale management solution for cloud environments. You will work on big data processing and cloud-related aspects such as multi-tenancy, high availability & agility, SQL and NoSQL DB, Redis, security and more. The challenge is to develop an efficient large-scale cloud management solution in a heavily used production environment for enterprise customers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies or military units
- A self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture. A person who likes to have an impact and can lead features from definition to execution
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with backend development for a large-scale system using object-oriented methodologies.
- Experience with python and its web framework or experience from C#/Java frameworks
- Experience with SQL (postgreSQL)
- Broad knowledge of current cloud technologies and services such as in AWS - Advantage
- Experience with large-scale management systems – Advantage