Software Engineer- Gateway Team
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
The Gateway team is looking for a passionate, innovative and professional developer to join the team and take an active part in designing and developing our high performant and scaled product.
We are looking for a very strong and versatile developer, independent yet a team player, who on the one hand can implement low footprint, efficient and cross platform networking protocol in C++, and on the other hand also write the server side in GO and other languages using best of breed big data technologies in AWS. This is a unique opportunity for the right developer with a flair for both worlds.
What will you do?
You will work on shaping and developing our management technology, touching upon areas such as high availability, high performance and scale, NoSQL DB, efficient transport protocols and more. You will take a part in the development of the client side library used for communication between the sentinel one agents and the management.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with backend development for large scale system using object oriented methodologies OR great low level programming skills and passion to learn and develop large scale cloud based systems
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units
- Knowledge of GO language
- Experience with NoSQL DBs.
- Experience with development high scale systems.