Technical Account Manager
What will you do?
As a TAM you will directly work with SentinelOne large-scale enterprise customers to drive adoption and continued value of our products and services and develop value growth and re-purchase loyalty toward SentinelOne solution.
You will be responsible to handle your customer’s technical issues end to end.
You will create and maintain long-term relationships with SentinelOne strategic customers, manage complex implementation, onboarding projects, and deployments.
You will become a technical authority of the SentinelOne technology while constantly improving best practices for the SentinelOne solutions and services. You will travel up to 25%.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 3 years of proven experience in field engineering: Support/Professional Services/Technical Account Manager – Required
- Experience working with Enterprise customers - Required
- Strong project management skills – Required
- Strong technical skills – Required
- Excellent customer oriented individual, prioritizing and problem solver approach - Required
- Training Experience - Required
- Extensive working experience with rest API - an advantage
- Experience with multiple OS: Windows, Mac & Linux with technical practical experience - an advantage
- Native English and articulate with excellent written communication skills.
You will be joining a technologically cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and of our core platform. You will meet extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry. You will get to work on real-world problems with risks of millions of dollars (protecting against Ransomware and other threats) and make an impact by preventing our customers from appearing in the global news after being attacked.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.