SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection,
including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to
stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Support Engineer, reporting to the EMEA Support manager, to join the growing SentinelOne Support organization.
This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers, development and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
Provide grade A support for our growing Enterprise customers
Lead burning escalations from end to end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue. Investigate thoroughly diving deep into the source code, together with our All-star R&D team to provide a detailed root cause analysis to our customers. Work closely with Product management acting as the customers' advocate
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor degree in a technical field
- Minimum three years experience in customer support or a customer-facing technical role
- Proficient in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Network/Endpoint Security background
- Excellent customer-oriented individual, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Independent, responsible result driven team player.