Security Analyst - Vigilance - Student position (prior experience in Malware Analysis is a must)
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Join our Vigilance organization, an elite force of cybersecurity experts providing a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service to our largest customers. Help drive a world class threat monitoring, hunting, and response services. Be an integral part of a 24x7 follow-the-sun global SOC, and work with key POCs, and customers, to provide an additional level of security and confidence, by leveraging intelligence feeds, threat logs, and IOCs. Collaborate with our threat team and researchers, and various RnD teams as you help shape our product, help customers be more secure, and introduce yourself to the cyber tech ecosystem.
Work hours and locations
- Initial (paid) training will take place at SentinelOne TLV
- Work is based on 8-9 Hr shifts either in our TLV office (Sarona Tower, Tel-Aviv), or from home when applicable.
- Ability to fulfil shifts on Friday (daytime), Saturday or Sunday (evening time) at least once a week.
What will you do?
- Proactively monitor, and review threats and suspicious events from customers participating in the service
- Investigate alerts, triage, deep dive, and come up with proper action item and remediation plan
- Use multiple sources of data from the customer, our intelligence cloud, external threat feeds, etc
- Perform proactive hunting for threat data, leveraging our deep visibility abilities, and proprietary research cloud.
- Work with the customer to follow up on items that require additional investigation
- Provide Incident follow up & support
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through professional, proactive and personal service
- Work closely with our researches and development teams
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating malware analysis cookbooks, and best practices
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Studies towards a Science/Engineering degree or in a relevant topic- Bachelors or Masters
- Experience in IT, Technical Support or SOC operations or IR -a must
- Strong network and security knowledge or certification is desired
- Experience with SQL queries, bash, python and PowerShell is fantastic
- Excellent customer oriented individual, a problem solver
- Professional and articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Multi OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux (mobile platforms - an advantage)
- Experience with host base (endpoint agent), or sandbox (network based) security solutions - an advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.