Product Manager- EDR
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities in the domain of Big data analytics and machine learning as well as business orientation and a "bigger picture" understanding. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems from very initial stages to a successful launch.
The right candidate will have lead and define from scratch a new domain: the Cloud intelligence platform and will take full ownership on the platform and on related products.
Because you will have the opportunity to design and drive product planning for a super sophisticated product at its initial stages. you will work in a dynamic, exciting industry (Cyber Security) and will influence the way it shaped tomorrow. You will be part of a rapidly growing start up on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, you will be part of an organization that truly values its people.
What will you do?
- You will have the option to lead from scratch a new Cloud intelligence platform.
- You will be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- You will listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their pains and problems.
- You will prioritize features, stories, enhancements and sometimes bugs
- You will work closely with R&D, QA, and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
- You will own problem definition and enable the best solution to be found.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You are experienced in product management and in shipping successful Security (especially endpoints) products at scale, +4 years as a product manager.
- Technical background in Cloud/BE - an advantage
- Cybersecurity background - an advantage
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are a great communicator, can tell a story and present (mainly in English)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.