SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
An energetic Office Manager to take care of the day to day operations of our Eugene, OR offices.
In this role, you will ensure the success of daily activities and functions and help to create a fun and welcoming office culture.
The ideal candidate has experience in a startup environment, excellent communication and organization skills, a strong sense of customer service and can prioritize duties while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Provide reception support, including visitor check-in
Manage office supplies, including ordering, taking inventory, and stocking shared local office supplies, copy station supplies, and breakroom supplies
Evaluate service and cost to select vendors for the local operation, review invoices for accuracy and ensure invoices are submitted for payment timely.
Assist with new hire onboarding and offboarding (new hire access, badges, desk setup, etc.)
Coordinate the arrival and direction for on-site vendors and validate deliveries
Plan, facilitate and execute all site-wide events including weekly and monthly socials, annual holiday party, etc., manage to budget and resources.
Coordinate company All Hands meetings.
Manage resources, e.g. building access requests , weekly lunch orders, kitchen supplies, employee badges…
Manage the inbound and outbound mail
Share ideas to make this place one of the Best place to work in Eugene, OR.
- Must have office management experience in a start up
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to maintain a professional business appearance at all times
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail
- BA + 3 year experience
- Proficient working knowledge of workplace tools including documents, spreadsheets, and presentations under Google and Microsoft Office tools.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment with the ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, manage time effectively and work with minimal supervision.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to adapt to changing project demands.
- Recruiting coordinating experience preferred.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.