Who are we?
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a strong Salesforce Administrator to join our team as we expand our Salesforce instance and surrounding business system footprint. The desired candidate will have sharp skills and several years experience as a Salesforce Administrator. We need someone who can join our team and hit the ground running.
What will you do?
- Create and update internal workflows, business processes, approval processes, lightning flows and process builders
- Create and maintain custom fields, validation rules, email alerts, record types, assignment rules, custom objects, page layouts and sharing rules
- Communicate with the business team and implement scalable solutions in Salesforce
- Domain ownership for multiple business objects, such as Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Forecast, CPQ, Orders, Contracts
- Experience integrating salesforce with 3rd party solutions such as Docusign, Marketo, Conga, Zendesk, NetSuite etc
- Perform user management, license management, Profiles/Permission Sets creation and maintenance
- Experience in migrating Salesforce platform from Classic to Lightning
- Experience using Apex Data loader, Developer Console and Workbench
- Provide user assistance, training, adoption and satisfaction
Participate in Release Management, System Testing and Migration, and System maintenance
Who are we looking for?
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (Desired)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Required)
- Knowledge on Salesforce API and other integrations
Level of education: BA/BS
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in order to address issues and walk users through resolution
- 3-5 years experience supporting a Sales organization preferred
- Highly motivated, independent and thorough, with the ability to identify problems with strong analysis skills, and develop solutions
- Experience with CPQ a plus.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.