SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Are you a people's person? we are looking for a super energetic office manager, someone who is motivated and is passionate about growing within the operation field. You are a creative thinker with a keen eye to details, possess the ability and experience of implementing new processes, interested in leading initiatives. You have a big welcoming smile and a lively personality, and enjoy being the person who provides service to other people with kindness.
What will you do?
- Manage first line soft services to the site, full responsibility of manning the reception area, managing our cleaning services, Coffee & food services, office maintenance.
- Provide general admin support to the office and the company sublease.
- Procurement process- Create purchase orders in NetSuite system.
- Monthly review of employee expenses via Expensify
- On/off boarding process- Employee ID cards, 10Bis, Parking etc.
- Take active part in executing cross company projects with HR and Finance teams.
- Working with global teams.
- Monitoring ang managing company ISO standarts.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Around 2-4 years of experience at similar roles preferred at Hitech company
- Willing to work full time position (9:00-18:00)
- Strong MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Problem solving skills
- Good decision making
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English- high level
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.